Behold the fool, who sayeth in his heart, that good is evil, and evil is good. Ruin shall come to him.
2. How many are they, who seek in Hell, a Garden of Eden, and sail off to her fair ports, only to find that the water hath turned to poison.
3. Now it came to pass, that from the West there did sail a wedding party, a ship of fools, to consecrate their sacred vows of Holy Matrimony in the presence of lawless men and their false god, Allah, who is but Satan in disguise. They came to seek the blessings from the Sons of Allah, and instead received curses, for they were fools and wot not, because they wished not to wot.
4. For the Sons of Allah and his prophet, whose body is hoist evermore and writhing on the fiery pike of the True Judge, where upon he awaits his just deserts, did invite their guests, and in their language did abuse and mock them.
5. Yea verily, there are no secrets with the Oracles, and they shall forever be renown for their simple minds. For they sought not the blessings of Christ, nor did they seek to be His Bride, but instead, exchanged blessing for cursing, from the mouths of blasphemers.
6. And that is what the Sons of Allah and his lying prophet do, and that, right well.
7. And fools, as fools never learn, are once more surprised.