nd lo, in Egypt during the reign of Mubarak the Despot, there did come, with a great and noisy hypage, a plague named for the most delicious of animals, which were property of the Christians.
2. And frightened were the ignorant learnèd men of the School of Allah and his prophet, who shall be revilèd, in this life and the life to come.
3. And they conspirèd, one with the other, and said, "Behold, yon crisis is too good to be squandered! Let us, therefore go into their midst and slaughter the pigs, who are but Jews in disguise, for since the days of Pharaoh, we have a dearth of Jews for slaughter, when the need arises.
4. For ye know well, my brethren, that it is written in the texts of the Elders of Zion, that Jews drink the blood of Christian children on the Days of their Passover, and that, on the Day of Resurrection, the Cross Worshipers in turn, eat the flesh of the swine, who are but Jews in disguise. And they do also that day eat the macaroni with cheese and the green beans with the smoked and cured flesh of the swine, who are but Jews in disguise.
5. And thus, they went forth upon trumped up charges against both the Jews, who were but pigs in disguise, and Christians.
6. And the Sons of Allah and his accurst prophet, who is to be damned evermore, did find new ways to kill, for in death do they excel greatly